Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: NEW GAME!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    NEW GAME!!!

    ha i found a game similar to the pinguin htiin one. it is called nanaca crush here's the link. Nanaca Crush


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW GAME!!!

    my first try i got 560! i love this game


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UK5's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2004
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW GAME!!!

    2nd try got 1900.07
    http://egg2.com/games/nanaca.htm

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW GAME!!!

    I got 1191.57
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW GAME!!!

    I kept getting a boost and wound up with 2849.43m
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW GAME!!!

    I got 1341. Strange little game, it is.
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

  8. #8
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW GAME!!!

    you have to get the best angle (35-45 degrees or so) and power level you can to start and then just get lucky to hit the right combination of those special boosts. some will slow you down, reduce your angle or stop you. while the "good" ones increase your angle and give you a "boost". i guess a lot is just luck and timing.
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NEW GAME!!!

    i havn`t even got 200 yet [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I QUIT!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •